Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

(Does anyone else think bongos when looking at that picture???)

Howdy do blogging world! Tis Friday! Yeehaw!!! The yellow blob has decided to hang out for the whole weekend..of course his bratty punk of a child heat is here too..but I don't care as long as the yellow blob stays. :) Busy day today!! For the past two days, I have cleaned the bathroom (ugh) did some laundry, baked some cupcakes (that I hear made certain people seize with delight while consuming...), gone to the grocery store and written some letters. (Notice how stitching was not a happy member of that a family) So needless to say, I've been busy! HAha! It's great! Of course in doing all of those things, my stitching has once again resumed to calling out to me in my sleep. It's quite odd actually to have a lovely dream of walking in a museum with some hunk of a man..(T of course ;) ) and to notice that all the pictures are your WIPs! ACK! Do not encourage me to go to therapy as I'm sure the shrink wouldn't even believe that story. :P

Thus brings up the four day weekend. T is home...and we have plans. Do any of these include stitching? Ha..no. Reading, writing, stuffing our faces...spending time together...but no plans of picking up the needle. *sigh* So once again it will call out to me while I sleep....*Roger Rabbit Voice*...Prreeettyy Preeease...stitch me...

But enough of my babbling about my lack of stitching..it's Friday! Whoo hoo!! Time once again for everyone's favorite schedule activity....the late SBQ of the week...as I'm never on time..so enjoy!

What do you do with your charts once you’ve stitched them? Do you keep them or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in a way that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?

Actually finish stitching an entire chart??? Is that what the main object of cross stitching is??? Ohhhhhhhhh....:) But seriously, to those that "dispose" or get rid of charts after having stitched them ONCE...please in the comment section leave your name and address as I would like to raid your house!!! *gasp* I can't believe people actually do that...the ONLY stitching that I have gotten rid of are those patterns that at the time I adored..and now think..what the hell were you thinking?? As for keeping my charts, they are all the same..mashed together in some sort of organized chaos in an accordian file thingy. (I say thingy as I don't know the actual term of the..well thingy) But I retort to my original statement....you are actually supposed to FINISH something????? ;)

Happy Canada Day to all those up North of Me!! *waves*

Happy Fourth of July weekend..(even though the actual holiday is Tuesday) to all us Americans! *waves*

and Happy Day to the others not celebrating..or celebrating a holiday I don't know about..;)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

I think bongos and someone snapping their fingers to the beat! Feel free to send some of those cupcakes on over to my house; I'll trade you for some awesome chocolate chip cookies!

I hope that you actually do get some stitching done and that you do not go to a museum and see your WIP's! ;)

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said... 12:19 AM  

Sometimes the journey is more important than the goal. ;)

At this moment I could ask same thing: finish?! O_o I don't even remember when I finished something last time... *sighs heavily*

Hey Stitch how's it going? Glad to see 'Big Yellow Blob' is visiting your neck of the woods too - in the UK it's practically unheard of, but it's here Hoo-ray!

Hmmm in relation to the SBQ thang, I have to keep all my charts because I've got a stockpile of WIPs! I thinkg the day that I manage to give away all my charts will be the day Sylvester Stallone takes up Crochet! NOT!! Have a good day x x

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»