Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do!! Whooo hooo...*happy Dance* Just finished this little guy today. ( Jan 7 )
No, it didn't take me six days to do this fella....LOL Just worked on it..in between Happy Everything..and breaks. :) I don't remember what leaflet he came from...but he'll be made into a magnet later...Hope you like him!



Anyhoo, update on Crane's Paradise...I have to repaint the fabric a little bit as it's too light for my liking..so once I do that...it's on!!! Whooo hoo!! I'm excited to start that project..can't ya tell???

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Your moose looks great! He would look wonderful as a magnet.

He's just great! I love this fellow! Nice first finish for 2006! I'll go and have a look at your pics (link) now!
Hugs!