Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Whoo hoo!! It's a whole new year! A New year to make those resolutions that will be broken by the end of the month! LOL A New year to plan all those stitchy projects and getting organized..*yeah right on the organized part* LOL A New Year...2006...may this be the best one yet! Now I am writing tonight instead of on the 31st to spare you from all the reflectiveness I went through last night. 2005 was a good and bad year...good being that I'm still here, beanless, and 100lbs lighter...bad being that I had to deal with the bean issue..but overall it was a good year! I still have T in my life..and love him very much...so that's good! :)

Anyhoo...*cheers* to 2006!!! I do have sort of stitchy plan that I will share with you all later...once I put the finishing touches on it. I worked on Chocolate Moose last night...until about midnight...( started on it around 1030) and then shortly after midnight..this old person went to bed. LOL I used to be able to stay up all hours of the night in college....which wasn't that long ago. LOL Anyhoo..here's the updated pic...I should be finishing him soon...he may have only been 42 x 42...but he's taking a LOoooong time! LOL



Happy New Year everyone! Make it the best one yet!!!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Hi Stitch!
I wanted to thank you for your kindest comment on my blog! When I saw your moose, I could only understand why you like my reindeer!!! Your moose is a cutie!

I have browsed through your blog and found this Happy everything that has attracted me for months. Looks like it's taking a long time. Is it less fun to stitch than it seems? I actually gave up the idea of stitching it because in France, we don't celebrate all those events, so I guess I would find it weird finally...

I love the friendly cheerful tone of your blog, and will come back to visit!

Happy new year, filled with love and harmony, and a better health too! (I didn't understand the "bean" subject, but I think it has nothing to do with food).

The questions you found on Christine Doyle's blog were first asked by Karen on her blog "Karen's stuff" linked on my blog, in case you would like to visit her blog: she'd be delighted to know that you've answered her questions!

Take care!

Hey Girlie! Your moose is looking great! It seems that 2005 had some good and bad times, but I think that you are doing awesome right now! Here's to you accomplishing your goals!

Hugs!