Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! I promised pics so here you go! Had a lovely day...just hung outside for much of the day as it was almost spring like. Near 60 degrees. Ah...tho I have to say I'd LOVE to have some snow and cold weather!! Been a luke warm winter here in Va...maybe our cold snap will come soon! :)

Anyhoo..here is my update to Happy Everything:



And lastly my Baltimore Orioles ( a baseball team ) for BinkySquares. ( A Charity I stitch for. )



I started today on a quick project. The Snowbunny ornie from JCS issue 2002. Of course it's going to be a surprise as I changed most of the colors...LOL Like I stick to a pattern anyway...LOL :) So I'll keep ya informed on that one. Still need to re-dye my fabric for Crane Paradise...need to make it a bit darker....then I'll start on that. YAY!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

This cat would almost succeed in taking me to a party!
I have the JCS ornaments 2005, and it's great! It's so full of good ideas!
I've seen some of your finishes while my DH was there, peeping over my shoulder: "this one's cute", "I like that one"... You would have enjoyed it!
Lots of hugs!

Your Happy Everything is looking great!! You are doing a great job!

It seems we have similar likes, such as Phantom and chocolate... Great minds think alike!! :P