Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do everyone! Hope everyone is busy stitching away....stitching...what's that?? LOL I haven't done any since I finished Chocolate Moose...so what have I been doing?? Simple..making more beaded fobs. I've decided to take the plunge so to speak and start to sell them. *GASP* I have a few prototypes in my photobucket album:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v21/stitchertigger/Scissor%20Fobs/

but they are custom made by me of course. So they can be any color..and any charm/button you want!! They are $7 plus shipping. I hope I get some buyers!!

I've only listed on one message board so far..to see how things go. But it's definately a new endeavor for me. I'm excited and scared at the same time. LOL Excited..because I feel that I put a part of me in my fobs...love if you will..and when I make them and you buy them...you are recieving a piece of me :) Corny..I know. LOL Scared..because I don't want to have too many to make...or too few. LOL So..wish me luck out there bloggers.

Back to stitching tomorrow....course after I do some house chores..:p

Have a good one!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Your fobs look great, Ash! I'm glad that you posted some pictures of them!

The fobs are lovely. It's wonderful that you're trying your hand at a business of it. You never know unless you try and what better thing to sell than stuff you like to make tons of anyways! Keep up the good work!