Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Long time no blog huh?? LOLOL Anyhoo, here is the Stitchers Bloggers Question of the week...Enjoy!

Do you do your stash shopping at your LNS, ONS, or both? Which do you like better? Why?

Hmm..good question..makes me actually use the old brain cells...do you smell smoke?? LOL Anyhoo, I have one LNS nearby, well 20 minutes away, that I go to to hang out with the owner once a month to stitch with. She's a sweetie and very knowledgable! I don't shop much at her store..but I do get some things occasionaly. So having said that, I am an online shopper. I usually only buy online when I have a GC or when there's a BIG sale!!! I go anywhere from 123 stitch to Down Sunshine Lane..tho I have never ordered from Hofmandis..tho I do some major browsing from there!! LOL


Now..as to what I've been up to the last few days...simple..making scissor fobs. I am making them for some friends..and they are beaded. The hardest thing has been deciding the colors and extras to put on them. :) LOL I'm trying to get them mailed out before the price increase but I don't think it's going to happen. *sigh* Oh well..tomorrow I shall either continue the fob making..or GASP actually stitch!! LOL

Here's a link to some pics: http://photobucket.com/albums/v21/stitchertigger/Scissor%20Fobs/

I'll have more pics up soon!

*HUGS*

Happy Stitchin'

X Stitch X

0 comments: