Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Going to post now as I have to stitch tonight!! :) I did a little bit last night..but I need to make more progress on that ornie I started. Sooo..needless to say I will be limiting my puter time tonight. Plus since there is nothing on TV tonight...it works. :) Anyhoo, just realized I forgot one part of the Tagging questions..so here ya go:

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:

1. Disney's Greatest Hits ( all three of them..tho I don't own them yet..I love every song on each!!)

2. Phantom of the Opera ( Music of the Night is just such a good relaxing song!)

3. The Beatles:1962 - 1966 ( Love me some Beatles!!!)

4. My Broadway Cd Mix..( contains all the songs I sung while in Muscial productions in school) Sounds pompous I know...to have a CD of you singing..but I love to sing and it's nice to have it as a reference to hear how my voice has matured over the years. :) Seriously!! LOL

Now..go stitch!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Thanks for popping by my blog Ash :) My secret... sheer stubbornness. Most of my WIP's have been so for a great long while. My mother and aunt are both over achievers so I have alot to live up to ;) Thanks again :)

What ornie? I loooove ornies! I think I could spend all the year stitching ornies. The problem is to FINISH them... But practice makes perfect. Well, that's what they say... Does practice also help not get on your nerves when you prick your fingers with the needle a dozen times while sewing a small straight line? I must be masochist...
Here's my e mail address:
nlanduyt@cegetel.net
Hugs!