Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! I'm up now for some reason...just needed a power nap I suppose. LOL Go figure! Anyhoo, since I'm up I'd thought I'd answer the questions from Lili'sBlog since she is eager for my answers! LOL Enjoy...and I promise..pics will be later on today! :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Gosh..10 years ago I was in high school probably taking an exam of some sort as we always seemed to have an exam! LOL Then after school it was off to work at the grocery store as a cashier. Ahhh..the life of a teenager. LOL

Five snacks you enjoy.

1. Carrots and Ranch Dip
2. Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits ( crackers )
3. Pretzels
4. Chex Mix
5. Peanut M&Ms ( my FAV!!)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.

Ok..going completely off my head right now...

1. " Time of My Life" Dirty Dancing
2. " Where is the Love " Black Eyed Peas
3. " Sweet Child O' Mine" Guns and Roses
4. " Music of the Night " Phantom of the Opera
5. " Angel " Sarah Mc( can't spell her last name LOL )

Five things you would do if you had one million dollars.

Being 100 percent honest here now...

1. Donate some to charity
2. Set up a program for underprivileged children to learn the art of crafts
3. Pay off ALL debts
4. Buy a nice house ( not a HUGE one ) for T and I.
5. Go on a vacation..

Five bad habits

Hmmm...that I have..oh geez...now don't hate me when I say them...promise? LOL

1. Bite my nails when I'm nervous or stressed
2. I'm a floss licker..meaning I wet the end of my floss with my tongue just a bit to get it through the blasted hole in the needle!!
3. Don't clean house as much as I should...I hate cleaning!!! :p
4. Often forget people's birthdays even though I have it written on three different calendars...*blushes*
5. Stick needles in the cushions...and well others find them before I do..LOL

Five things you like doing.

Oh gosh..I love doing more than five things...but I'll only list five..as I do follow instructions well..LOL

1. Cross stitch..well shoot pratically any craft
2. Read
3. Write ( including blogging)
4. Dance and sing around the house while doing anything really...don't have a reason..
5. Get some take out, going to a park and chillin with T :)

Five things you would never buy, wear or get new again

Eek...that's an interesting question..but let's see...

1. Cigarettes..( yucky!!! )
2. Sounds odd but a Tube Top...
3. Caviar
4. A bit personal..but a thong...Umm..NO!
5. A snake or spider as a pet....EEEEEKKKKK!!!

Five favourite toys

Hmmm...favorite toys eh......

1. Board Games ( Backgammon, Monopoly, Chinese Checkers..those things )
2. Video Games ( Spryo, Zelda, Mario Brothers, etc)
3. Those little water games..that you press the button and have to get a ball in a hoop or whatever...LOL
4. Care Bears
5. Coloring Books...

Ok..there ya go!! Honest and real answers....don't be too scared now. LOLOLOL

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Dirty Dancing and Phantom of the opera. Yeah! Does this mean you like the films as well? Because I'm yours for one of those pyjama evenings then: cross stitch and good movies! THAT's LIFE!!!
More seriously, I'm worried about Karen, I saw your lovely message on her blog, I just hope that knowing we think about her helps her through what she's living at the moment, whatever it is.
I haven't answered the "me in four" yet, but I will right now!
Take care!

What's wrong with licking your floss!!! Guess I'm a huge offender in that regard, lol!