Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Long time no see huh?? LOL I had a nice time at my friends house and well I did stitch but not nearly as much as I thought I would. I brought my "Angus" book along with me and finished it! Qwirky ending to say the least..but very enjoyable! Anyhoo, I'll post pics tomorrow of my finishes and updates on WIPs. Right now I've got to answer my Tagging..LOL from Jackie..so here we go! One more thing..it's great to be back! I missed y'all!

I've been BLOG TAGGED so here are my answers:

4 Jobs you have had in your life?

1. Grocery clerk
2. Customer Service Rep
3. Craft Guru at a Craft store
4. Summer Camp Art Director


4 Movies you could watch over & over ? ( in no particular order )

1. Pretty Woman
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Four Weddings and a Funeral
4. pretty much ANY Disney Movie ( Cartoon or other )

4 Places you have lived ?

1. Florida
2. California
3. Virginia
4. Texas

4 TV programmes you love to watch! ?

1. Numb3ers
2. The Cosby Show
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Scrubs

4 Places you have been on Holiday ?

1. France
2. England
3. Tennessee
4. Maryland

4 Websites you visit daily ?

1.Neopets
2.Yahoo
3.SanManOriginals
4.Google

4 of your Favourite Foods ?

1. CHOCOLATE!!!
2. Pasta
3. Lo Mein
4. Soup

4 Places you would rather be right now ?

1. Disneyworld
2. Mall of America
3. A cabin on a snow covered mountain
4. A lighthouse

4 Bloggers you are going to tag? ( Hope they don't mind :) )

1. Lani
2. AngelSan
3. Lili
4. Nona

Whew! All done!! Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Welcome back, Ash! We missed you too! That me in four tag has been on the net for a few days, now, and almost everybody has answered it already... Angel San did, weeping that nobody had tagged her, so I guess she'll be delighted to see that YOU did it! LOL!!!
It's great to read everyone's answers as it's a fine way to get to know each other better. I'l answer soon. I didn't tag anybody but there is one the same kind that's more recent (see my blog "I've been tagged", and I'd like to read your answers to that one too!
Looking forward to seeing your updates!
Lots of hugs!