Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Well now, it's been nearly six days since I've written. I'm a bad lady. :( Sorry bout that...I bet you think I've been stitching like mad! Hardly! LOL I have been working on my fobs...have made some more that I need to put pics up. :) I've been reading too...I got this tip for a great book from KarensBlog about a book by the author Louise Rennison..so I've been reading that! THANKS KAREN! It's a great book!! :)

But this is a stitching blog...and I have actually been stitching a bit as well...I started on the Baltimore Orioles square for BinkyHelpers. I also signed up for eight more squares...I'm finishing out the Peanuts theme and put a dent in Animal Magnetism theme. YAY! We really need stitchers. So PLEASE feel free to check out the site..and if you have some spare time and would like to give of yourself...it's a well worthy cause. :) I'll post some pics tomorrow...

Other than that..it's been pretty boring. LOL

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

0 comments: