Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do bloggers! I'm still here! LOL Bet you thought I had gone back under a rock, huh? LOL No sorry, just took some time off from the puter to get some much needed housework and other stuff done. Sometimes you just have to "ground" yourself away from the puter especially with the amount of time I spend on it. LOL Sadly, during this time there wasn't any stitching accomplished but I got other things accomplished. Most importantly, I think I'm nearly all caught up on sending packages/letters and postcards that I promised people! LOL YAY!!! I do apologize for all of those that have been waiting for things from me...there is no excuse in my tardiness just well...I got overwhelmed. :/

Anyhoo, so probably tomorrow I will sit down with Cd player in my ears blaring music, Happy Everything and reward myself to a day of stitching. :) Of course, that's after I throw in a load of laundry and wash the kitchen floor...LOL A woman's work is never done...LOLOLOLOL

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

Oh..duh..update...I'm feeling 100 percent better! Just had to let the sickies take their course..and they knocked me down for a good day and half...but I'm just dandy now!! Rip roarin ready to go! LOLOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said... 4:50 AM  

Good for you that you are 100% better. Enjoy the stitching. Ann.

Anonymous said... 5:27 AM  

good to see you are feeling better,

Glad that you are feeling better!

Hallo - yeah I have been busy like u so have not been around the blog circuit so much (shame!) will get around to that at the weekend as I lurve keeping in touch and talking crafts! Glad you are feeling better - will catch up again soon!
Hugs
Ali xx

Anonymous said... 6:38 AM  

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»