Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world! Well would you believe that I have so much to talk about that I actually have to write TWO posts!!! LOL Imagine that...this post will be dedicated to all the questions of the week...so enjoy!! :)

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

This weeks SBQ:

What is your favorite specialty stitch? Which one is your least favorite? Why?

Well given that my idea of french knots are petit beads, I would have to say I haven't done any speciality stitches. Though with the recent design of the biscornu on AngelSan's page, I will probably be attempting some speciality stitches here soon. :)

This weeks BookingThroughThursday question:

1. What are the last five books that you finished reading?

1. Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats

LOL That's the latest book I've finished so far...I have others in progress, but not finished.

2. How long did it take you to read them?

About a couple of hours..mainly just picking out what recipes I liked and writing them down.

3. Did you enjoy reading these books? Why or why not?

Of course, I love reading cookbooks! LOL Food...who doesn't love it???


2 comments:

Anonymous said... 7:59 AM  

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»