Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do bloggers! Just a quick little entry before I go and do some more work on Happy Everything! :) I'm in a major mode to just stitch and stitch on it. LOL So have to strike while the iron is hot..as they say. Anyhoo, upon looking at some new blogs today to see what the rest of the world is up to, I stumbled upon a new Stitchy Question blog. YAY fun!! I love answering questions..makes conversation much easier..as the hardest part is coming up with the answer..not the topic. LOL

Here is the website I am referring to:StitcherMeme and the question:


What projects are you dying to start? Which would you start today if you "allowed" yourself?


This is a very simple answer. CRANE"S PARADISE!!! I have everything ready and raring to go, but it's all in one bag and has YET to be started!! Everytime I get ready to start it, I see Happy Everything laying next to it and feel guilty. This usually results in me working on HE and putting Crane back down. *sigh* Soon...I hope! LOL

Alright...have a good rest of Saturday everyone! *HUGS*

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Thank-you for your kind words about the funeral. I wasn't blood relative to Earl, but I had met up with him a few times and he was a pearl. Humour was wacked, but he was all heart. Happy Everything is a wonderful pattern....Enjoy you're stitching mode.

Well. I have no idea what this Crane paradise is (anything to do with birds), so there is only one solution: start it too! Why should you have only one wip at once? Tell me?!
hugs!

Anonymous said... 6:38 AM  

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said... 7:59 AM  

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»