Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Well yes I do! *Gasp* But more on that in a minute! First let me say a Howdy do to all my friends in Blogging land. I hope you are all having a great weekend and getting some good stitching done! :) I have...as I actually have an update of Happy Everything! *shock* LOL I have offically caught up with the months now as the next kitty is the Fourth of July kitty..so no more doing New Years kitty in March..LOL (long story) Anyhoo, here is the latest photo taken today:



So on to Saturday..it was a very nice day!! T and I got out into the world today and just had a nice lesiurely drive up to the 'burg. Yes it is a codename for a city..LOL Anyhoo, we went out to lunch..and he even treated me to a craft store! YAY!! Just got some things for making fobs (which none of you are buying...*taps foot*) LOL and a few more surprises for my exchange partner. :) Need to get that package out here soon as it's a tad bit late...but I've alerted my partner..so no worries! Hakuna Mata. But it was a great day..and the sun was shining so I got wind blown hair (from the car windows being down) and a car arm tan..(when you put one arm up on the window sill to rest). :) So here's to a quiet night of TV watching and stitching.

Now to buisness..the SBQ and the Booking Through Thursday questions of the week!

SBQ

Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?



As you all know by reading this blog, I often lose my stitching mojo. It's mainly due to burnout from either Christmas ornaments or signifcant amount of deadline stitching back to back. When this happens, I do two things..one gripe about it to my friends, family etc as I have always been taught that talking things out make them better. However, I'm sure they get sick of it after a while! LOL Two, I'll go through my stash, magazines, kits etc to find something to light the spark back in my stitching lantern. If that doesn't work, I'll look at finishes and be like I can do that. Otherwise, the best way to get rid of it..is to just sit down, shutup and STITCH! LOL

BookingThroughThursday

Have you ever stumbled on a reading and found the author so charming you started reading their books? Or, have you ever met a formerly favorite author and stopped reading their works because of how they treated their fans?


I can answer this question with a simple no on both fronts. In college, our English professors would often have local authors come to visit our classes and I was would always get them to sign the book. :) But their actual readings, always seem to interfere with another class so I never went. :( Plus living in a smallish town, there aren't that many opportunities to go hear authors read/speak.

Okie dokie everyone! Go out and enjoy the rest of your weekend! I am!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:29 PM  

Fobs? What fobs? You're selling fobs? Tell me more. :)

Anonymous said... 7:59 AM  

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»