Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do bloggers! Just squeaking this entry in the last few moments of Friday. LOL Had a good today, didn't do very much but stitching. YAY! Worked on HE so I'll have another update pic here soon. Hopefully, it'll look like I actually stitched on it this time. LOL I still don't think I've accomplished much but I'm sure you will beg to differ. :) Anyhoo, hope everyone had a great Friday! Here is the SBQ for the week: Enjoy!!


"When you stitch from a kit and use the supplied floss do you have leftovers? If so, how much and what do you do with them? If not, do you usually have just enough or do you have to dig into your stash to finish?"

Hmmm...honestly I haven't stitched an actual kit in a while. However, I do often have floss left over. As to what I do with it, it usually goes into a plastic container where it collects until one day an idea will strike me as to what to do with it. LOL Mostly tho, I convert it into friendship bracelets for friends. It's usually about the right link, so it works perfectly. :) I do have to say though that the majority of the leftover floss is either black or the darker colors of the kit. I don't know why but that's what's mainly in the container. LOL Go figure..hehe.

Have a great rest of the day!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 6:38 AM  

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»