Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do bloggers! Sorry I haven't been on the last few days but I've been enjoying this wonderful yet unheard of weather. It has only been in the 70s with lows in the 40s at night for the past few days. LOL I have been able to keep the windows open at night..which has been a blessing. With Memorial Day coming, usually the weather is very hot and very sticky. :p So needless to say, I have been out enjoying the weather. T and I even had a picnic this afternoon for dinner...he got a chicken philly sandwich and I some pork lo mein! YUM!! Just went to the nearby lake and had a nice evening! :) Sadly, tho this weather with not be around much longer as the summer is quickly approaching.

All this talk of weather does have a point tho. What is up with people driving down the street in convertables..and the windows up??? Ummm..hello your top is down..the windows are not going to protect you from the wind. LOL I have seen that everywhere this past few days! People driving their wonderful convertables with the windows up! HAHA...it's quite a sight.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is having some nice weather too! :) No worries tho, I have been stitching at night...on a gift for a friend...pictures to come soon! :)

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 7:59 AM  

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»