Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do everyone! As you can see I'm two days late with this weeks SBQ *hangs head in shame*. Just haven't posted in a while due to not feeling like it. Allergies are driving me nuts! I don't take anything as it's just one type of plant that thankfully doesn't last that long, but for a few days every Spring...ugh. Hit by a truck anyone!?! Anyhoo, so not much stitching has been done but I am glad to say that I managed to add a butterfly button on the LK freebie. It needed a little something...hehe. So now I have to finish it..and put it in the exchange package that's due next week. :) Going to go to the craft store this weekend to see if I can add a few things...I've got quite a lot but I always have the problem of is it enough? Of course, 9 times out of 10 when people get my packages, they are overwhelmed but I'm never sastified. LOL

On to the Stitchy Bloggers Question:

Do you or have you stitched with over-dyed threads? (Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Six Strand Sweets, etc.) If so, what is your opinion concerning them? If not, why not?


No offense but this is a duh question for me. LOL I ALWAYS use overdyed threads though I have only washed a project using overdyed threads once...and well I made a new fashion statement..let's say! LOL It was using WDW Celebration..and let's just say I wasn't celebrating! LOL But yes, I do use overdyes all the time. Mainly I use, SSS ( Six Strand Sweets ), Carrie's Threads and some others. I don't like GAST at all!! Feels like cardboard so I won't use them. Bleech! :P Hope that answers the question! Hehe...

Alright..well I'm going to go lie down and sleep off the rest of my allergies here...I'll be fine in a day! :)

Have a great day!

X Stitch X

5 comments:

Funny I can't say I've noticed GAST feeling like cardboard. What do you use as an alternative, if GAST is needed?

This L*K freebie is just great! I also love using overdyed threads! They're so much fun!
Your happy everything is such a lovely project, but there really is a lot of stitching on it... Glad you're stitching it for me! lol!
Sorry to read you're not feeling very well. I hope this doesn't affect your mojo!
Lots of hugs!

Oh, Stitch, could you buy some inexpensive over-the-counter antihistamine for this short-term affliction? That's what I do and it sure helps. We all want you feeling better!!

Anonymous said... 4:44 PM  

I feel for you, stitching buddy! I tried to work outside last weekend and the entire time I was out there, my nose was dripping and I was sneezing. Ugh! Hope you're feeling better by now.

Anonymous said... 6:38 AM  

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»