Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world! Well, you know how sometimes in life you map out your direction with the clear cut goal of reaching your destination? That didn't happen to me today. LOL I had every intention of spending the day washing the kitchen floor and then stitching for the rest of the afternoon. However, once I got down Cinderella style on the floor, I noticed the cupboards were looking a bit grimey and then the countertops..and well you get the idea. LOL So no stitching today...but some much needed cleaning was done instead. Overall it was a productive day...just decided to take a left instead of a right on my map. LOL

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Ahm you can come do mine now Ash LOL

Never mind, you can stitch another day.

Well, i's not fun, but when it's finished, you feel better than after a good stitching session: you feel that, for once, you have done the right thing. Well, I do...lol. I wouldn't mention your back's condition though?
Hugs!

Hello!

I have just discovered your blog..and what a fine one it is too! I've not had a very good day today but this just made me LOL!

I was in the same situation a few months ago. My cleaning marathon started out as putting a few used and freshly cleaned paint brushes back into their home in a jar in the garden shed. Two hours later and I've gutted the shed from top to bottom with everything in a heap in the back yard, with me in the middle of it wondering what had just happened! :)

Anonymous said... 4:47 PM  

Ah yes, the phrenetic cleaning spree. I know it well. Okay, not THAT well, based on the condition of my house right now. LOL. Feels good, though, doesn't it? I agree with Lili, it feels like I've accomplished more than a whole day's worth of stitching when it's done! Can I come and eat off of your floor? ;) Hope you get some stitching time to yourself this weekend.