Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! No stitching today either as to give myself some time to recuperate from all those ornies I've cranked out!! Whew!! LOL So is there anything else to do in life besides stitch?? Why yes, of course there is. I went out. You know..outside...sunshine, trees....TRAFFIC!! Oy vey!

We had a great day today! The SO and I ventured forth over the mountain today. We went to a couple of bookstores to just "browse" and in "browsing" two new Xstitch mags made their way home with me. LOL No worries..they were paid for! Then after "browsing" it was lunch at Cracker Barrell. YUM!! It was about a 20 minute wait..so we sat outside on the rocking chairs...and rocked and talked. Very nice! It wasn't too cold today...tho an elderly lady passed us..saying something to the effect of look at the crazies sitting out in the cold. It was 50F! That's hardly cold considering the weather we've been having.

After CB tho, we were both full and getting sleepy. Something about having a full stomach of southern comfort food and a good day just "browsing" makes one sleepy. So we ventured back home, although he offered to take me to Michaels to look..but I actually turned him down. *GASP* I knew they were calling for hades to freeze over tomorrow!!! Came home about 3pm and have just hung out reading the paper....watching ESPN.

But in today's activites...a very important event happened. Today was yet another test of my system after having my bean removed and I PASSED!! YAY!! With all the yummy butter and calories..and goodness that is in that food....I am proud to say I am offically healed! By my standards...the doc was satisfied a couple of weeks ok. LOL Sorry, I'm just happy about that.

So..to the important thing...the Stash Enhancement....a new magazine...Mary Hickmott's Stitches...No 152. Well it's new to me. Also the Cross Stitch Gold issue 35. Woohoo!! I am off to go and have some quality reading time with my magazines....they are probably feeling neglected since I read the paper before them....

Have a good night all!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Hiya, your Blog is super-stylish, I love the sepia style look! It is very reminiscent of an old-fashioned book - Love it!!
Thanks for the compliments about my Blog - yes we can certainly inspire each other and learn as we go along. We are all a very creative bunch aren't we? Hugs Ali xx