Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Tis Saturday and I said I would have some pics ready for you guys! So here you go...I'll tell you more about my day in another post....please bear with me tho as I'm new to this blogging thing..so I hope the pics work. :)


Say hi to Mr. Snowman Cookie! LOL Tis for my friend Becca for an exchange we are doing together. She loves snowmen and I saw this pattern in ASN's 50 Snowmen. I just had to stitch it for her!! Its original and cute at the same time!

Products used: 14 ct Aida (dyed light blue by me), DMC floss, a red mill hill bead for the berry in the holly, an orange triangle button for the nose, silver glittery puffy paint for the buttons. He is affixed to a piece of foam with a red glittery ribbon. I just love the way he has a nibble out of him..hehe...too cute! Hopefully Miss Becca will eat him up too! LOL



Happy Stitchmas! Yes, I know it's not politically correct but I don't care. :p It's for my friend and LNS owner Terri. I met her a few years ago and promised her every year I'd make her an ornie. This year, I actually got around to it! LOL It's from one of the UK mags that featured Forever Friends. (Sorry I can't remember the number off hand)



Products used: DMC floss, Anchor Gold Metallic floss, red mill hill beads for the Happy and green glittery puffy paint for the Stitchmas. I didn't have green beads nor could I find any. I am proud to say it's hanging in her store. :)


More snowmen?? Yes, more snowmen! This time for my friend Robin whom I stitch with twice a month at Terri's store. :) I honestly don't remember where I found this pattern. LOL I've done so many ornies it's hard to keep track of them. Anyhoo, Robin and I met on a message board and found out we live about 30 mintues away from one another. So we starting meeting at Terri's shop twice a month to stitch and gab! :) She really does some lovely stitching..and talk about FAST!! LOL

Products used: DMC Floss, Anchor Gold Metallic floss, two snowflake buttons, various glittery puffy paints for the ornies and tinsel on the tree, and two teeny buttons for the eyes.

Well there's my first picture post! YAY! I did it! LOL Enjoy! Hope you are getting your ornies done too!

Happy Stitchin'

X Stitch X

1 comments:

I love Happy Stitchmas! That is one chart that I would love to do! If you remember which mag it was in, please do tell! :)