Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do world! Well...I celebrated Christmas a bit early! LOL T and I went to a new cross stitch store in Lynchburg today. It was such a nice day being in the 50s for the first time this winter and sunny. So we ventured to Lynchburg to explore this new store. It was a nice store..but unfortunately I had an embarrasing thing happen. The lady had the heat turned up very high and the air was quite dry. While standing in line to pay, I got nauseous and went to step outside. I literally felt like I was going to pass out...the room started to fade...but as soon as I went outside I felt better. It was scary!!! After T paid for my stuff, he came out and we sat down on her stoop for a few seconds while I just breathed deeply. I felt better afterwards and had a short nap in the car..but talk about embarassing. The poor lady came out because she thought I had fallen. *blush* No worries tho...as I'm perfectly fine now! Just got overheated...

But anyhoo the enhancement was:

- Malcom the Moose by Stitchworks : Basketball Moose ( How perfect is that!! I love moose and basketball!! He just had to come home with me! :)

- Stitchy Kitty's No Frogging Allowed. ( I love her designs!! This is the second one I've bought...so now I have two...this one and Meowy Halloween! YAY! :) )

- DKT Originals : Caution Cross Stitch Crossing ( You are supposed to seperate it and put it on three different blocks..but I think I'm going to stitch it together and make it in a pillow or something! ) LOL

- Val's Stuff : Here A Cat, There A Cat ( I love kitties too! Have been looking for this pattern for quite a while..and it was her last one! What luck! ) :)

- Stoney Creek Collection : A Banner Occasion ( Just 12 different holiday patterns to make into bell pulls)

-Sudberry House : Rose Alphabet ( I'm not a fan of flowery things..but this alphabet is just georgous and simple enough that you could omit the flowers. )

We would have gone to Sonic Drive In after the stitchy store but after my little "incident", T thought it best I go home and rest. I agreed so we ventured back home and that's what I did..rest. Had some hot soup for dinner, kitted up a fun project for me to do quickly..Chocolate Moose..LOL and I'll start it tomorrow. Now it's time for sleep...zzzzz...

Have a good night all!

Happy Stitchin'

X Stitch X

0 comments: