Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Whoo hooo!! Imagine my surprise when I went to the post office today to check my box and found an envelope from 123 stitch. I also had three Christmas cards and a bill..but we don't mention bills in my world. LOL But anyhoo, I was trying to remember if I had ordered anything from this place...and for the breath of me couldn't think of a thing. I opened the envelope and was literally driven to tears!!! Inside a bubble envelope with some sturdy cardboard in it...( requiring a package slip pickup...so it wouldn't be bent and folded beyond recognition in my mailbox) was Crane's Paradise by Pinn Designs!!! *Gasp** On the invoice, was a note from my Stitchy Gramma..more on that in a minute...wishing me a Merry Christmas and she couldn't wait to see it stitched up!! *Gasp again* I was so taken aback..as I said earlier..I was driven to tears of pure joy!!

Now to explain my " Stitchy Gramma"...she is a WONDERFUL woman named Carolyn...aka Gramma Beary! She decided through contact on a message board..to "adopt me" as her Stitchy Grand-daughter. She would send me little notes and things when she could..and we became very very fast friends! We still chat online all the time....but she's just a lovely lovely lady whom I love very much! Well...she's just Gramma Beary!! LOL :) Sorry if that doesn't make sense..but I don't know how to explain it really..it just happened...LOL THANK YOU GRAMMA BEARY!!! I love you!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *HUGE HUGS*

LOL I'm still speechless when I think that I actually own this pattern....I've loved it ever since it's come out..as I love the Chinese type designs....like Koi, Dragons, Cranes...Kanji Symbols..things like that. Unfortunately, this pattern has been out of my price range for a while..and now I don't have to worry about it anymore...and it will be even more special since Gramma gave it to me!! Hehehe...I'm giddy what can I say???

Ok..focus...anyhoo...I worked a little bit on Chocolate Moose tonight....so here's an update:



He's coming along nicely! Maybe I'll have him finished tomorrow...but have to get mail stuffs together too...as the dern prices go up on Jan 8th...so gotta get those trades and prizes out!!!

Happy Stitchin!!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 3:56 AM  

:-D :-D :-D

I am soooooo glad that you enjoy your surprise! Joanne is FAST!!! Talk to you soon!

(((ASHLEY)))

Love you BUNCHES!
Gramma Beary :-D

What a wonderful mail surprise to receive, made especially more meaningful!! And your chocolate moose is coming along beautifully!