Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Edited to say: Drat!! I tried to get this in before midnight....shoot! Oh well, hope you all had a good one! Who knows..maybe we'll get TWO journal enteries today! LOLOL



Merry Christmas everyone! Had a good day...just the two of us..so it was nice. Got up this morning..and just watched the football games on TV. Last night of course, I got in my tradition of watching A Christmas Story! LOVE that movie!! Also, stitched a little bit on my Chocolate Moose....I'll stitch on it some more and have a pic I hope tomorrow. Just a nice and quiet Christmas. The weather tho was a bit yucky..rainy and foggy and near 50 degrees!! Where's my white Christmas?!?!?! I know, in Alaska..LOLOL

Anyhoo..hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! Now it's back to normal...LOL

*HUGS*

X Stitch X

0 comments: