Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Happy Saturday! Didn't do much today..had my get together with Robin and Terri at her shop. I gave them their Christmas presents and ornaments. Of course, both of the little stinkers didn't open up anything because I wrapped them and they said they don't open up anything before Christmas that's wrapped. LOL So I won't get to see their reaction but I'm sure I'll hear about it later! LOL I also brought some fudge brownies for both of them to enjoy. Wrapped up in wax paper and tied them with a bow...yet another surprise they weren't expecting. I love being sneaky! hehehe....But Terri continue to work on her Jean Farish's America that she is proudly up to Hawaii. GO TERRI!! Robin cranked out her last Lizzie Kate Block...and preceeded to tell me that next year there won't be a 12 month series in her agenda as she is doing the seasonal ones instead. LOL This woman has done every 12 month series set I can think of..so I think she deserves a change. As for me, lazy ol' me just sat there. Yes, I did bring Happy Everything to work on but honestly I've stitched SO much in the last two weeks..the idea of picking up a needle just exhausted me. So we hung out and chatted for an hour. I bought only one thing..(YAY ME!)..which is a miracle! I got the #5 Hillcroft House Celtic Knots to play with. Oh boy stash!!

After that it was a trip to the grocery store...boring...LOL Tho it was crowded as they are calling for an "interesting" weather day tomorrow. One of those if the storm moves 10 degrees to the north...you'll get purple snow...but 20 degrees to the west..you'll get fuzzy bunnies. *rolls eyes* Translation..it's gonna do something but all the degrees in meterology isn't helping me figure this one out...

So we got the things we needed..( water, bread, milk..stuff like that..) oh and the most important of all..a small pack of Peanut M&Ms! LOL Love those things! Then ventured back home where I've been hanging out on the puter...since..course had lunch first...as we got home about 2:30pm.

So that's all my day in a nutshell. Taking a break from stitching for a day or two as I'm just burnt out....might be a good time to pick up a book...

Have a good one y'all!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 6:29 PM  

Hi Ash!!! Your blog looks great!!! Love the Ornaments you have showed!!! I look forward to visiting your blog daily! I read the on-line New York Times, the L.A Times and my favorite blogs everyday!!!
Keeps me well informed!!
Hugs

I love the ornaments, Ash! They are too cute! I also love peanut M&M's, they are one of my weaknesses, besides dark chocolate... :)