Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Yep you guessed it! I am the queen of WIPs. For those of you not currently in the stitching world, a WIP is a Work in Progress..and I am the queen. I have taken a few photos of the ones that I have in my stitchy bag..you know the bag you take everywhere to hope that you will put just a few extra stitches in those pieces. Note that this rarely happens...LOL But anyhoo, below are my WIPs...just a few of them as I have to find the others.


This is my longest WIP. I have been working on this piece for nearly three years now. :( Sad ain't it?? Anyhoo, here is the latest picture of it as of today. I had a goal to finish the top half of it by the end of the year..needless to say that's not happening! LOL Slow and steady does eventually win the race...

Oh forgot to mention..this is Happy Everything by Janlynn. :)





This is Tigger Squares...well I don't know the exact name of it but it was a kit given to me for my birthday last year from a dear friend of mine. I started this in March of 2005 so at least I'm still in the same year picking it back up! LOL Anyhoo, to explain it a bit further it is four squares of Tigger's face in different emotions. It's really cute and being stitched on 14 ct Light Blue Aida as the Aida that came with it was ucky!! :p











Finally, this is Chocolate Moose! LOL Excellent pun...I started him yesterday but didn't stitch on him much as I was watching TV. That is a no-no for me as I will definately FROG!!! There is actually a bit more of him done, but the picture was in the camera. :) It's only 42 x 42 and will probably be turned into a magnet to go on the fridge...after all Chocolate is my second love next to my sweetie! Hehe...





So as you can see, I have a few projects to finish! Of course, with it being a new year almost..I'm getting the itch to start something new. *sigh* It's a never ending cycle with no end in sight...and I love it!

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

I'm pulling for you completing that first project Ash!! I can't wait to see the Chocolate Moose, as I love them as well! My littlest son got me a bobble head moose for my birthday. DH said it was the only thing he showed interest in while they were shopping! LOL! :)