Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Today was pretty boring....just mainly did laundry and cleaned! Bleech!! I hate cleaning! :p But after T got home from work tonight we ventured into to town to JC Penneys. They had a bundle of three NCAA tshirts for 20 bucks!!! That's a great deal! So we drove all 20 miles into to town only to find ONE SCHOOL in the entire collection and of course it wasn't the one we wanted. Bah humbug!!!

After that it was a venture to the post office. I had a package that was bent and folded and crammed in my box!!! T looked at me gravely....it was my first prize for Most Creative in the San Man Originals Siggy contest. I won a $5.00 GC to get a chart..and I chose Jingle Tails. Well, much to my surprise...the buttons that go with it...were BROKEN and the dern chart is bent all to hades!!!!!! Dern postal people!! Have no respect for the mail!! So now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do. *sigh* Bah humbug to them too!!!

So pretty boring today....and tomorrow its a day with the fam. :) Maybe I'll get some stitching in tomorrow.....

Have a good night y'all!!!

Happy Stitchin'

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Oh, Ash that's terrible! Those postal workers have to take a class in treating mail poorly... I just know it. Have you emailed Sandy to let her know the demise of your package? Maybe she could lend a little assistance...

Hugs!