Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Well, I didn't have a third day of stitching reprieve. I managed to stitch a few stitches in Happy Everything. Nothing extravagant tho..just the white of the birthday cake and finished off the outline of it. I had planned on stitching a bunch today..but in getting up this morning..I stretched before my body was ready for me to...and well...owie!! I pulled something..so after a Tylenol tonight...I'll be fine. It's just a pain as it's right in the center of both of my shoulders...:(

But I did do some stitchy stuff today. I dug out my Tigger Squares WIP. I thought I had done more than actually is stitched. I only have one of the squares done...so I have three more. *sigh* LOL I do have the border of another square done..just no tigger in it yet. It's being done on very light blue AIDA so it shouldn't take long to finish up. I guess I must have been sick with doing it tho when I put it away as it was on the VERY bottom of my stitchy box. ( I have a box of all my projects I'm currently doing in individual ziploc bags next to the couch).

Anyhoo, that's my day in a nutshell. Boring I know...off to have some zzzzzzz's.

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Hopefully your shoulders are feeling better today! Good luck on your Tigger square, I know what a pain stitching on a light colored aida fabbie can be...