Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

March 10, 2006

Another day, another book started. LOL Notice I didn’t say stitching project being started, I said book. This time it’s the sequel to Angus that’s entitled On the Brightside I’m the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison. I’ll let you know how it is after I finish it. I got about 100 pages in last night being up till 3am reading. LOL I haven’t done that since college, stay up to the wee hours of the morning reading. I have done that in stitching mode, it’s called Christmas! LOL I’m sure all my fellow stitchers know exactly what I’m talking about..scarfing down the caffeine to keep your eyes and brain somewhat capable of pulling a thread through fabric with tiny holes. Plus, being able to decipher all those blasted reds and greens that SO many Christmas ornaments have while your fighting going to sleep. Y’all know what I’m talking about. : ) Anyhoo, that was today..pretty boring I know. I need to finish up some birthday gifts this weekend so tomorrow ( Sat ) will be stitching for sure! Only a few more days and I’m home again!! YAY!! :) Can’t wait! Hehehe...:)

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

Progress on the layout: I figured out some of my headings as I’m going to be dividing this journal into more than just a stitchy journal. Musings will be just that...attacks of the muse..you know those annoying little fairies that whisper poetry and stories in your ear. LOL Stitchy stuff ( need a better title ) will be well..stitchy stuff..my latest projects...finishes...details..etc. Kinks will be life’s kinks..rants, raves...or just simple problems I have with life...I borrowed this idea from T.. More to come.. : )

0 comments: