Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Hmm..seems my blogging friends have decided to go into hiding for a bit considering the amount of comments I have. LOL Tis ok..we all need a break sometimes..Anyhoo, not much happened today on the crafting front. I did some planning of projects but not any stitching..but there is always tomorrow. :)

Anyhoo..I'll answer the SBQ tomorrow as well but I would like to start a petition..an online decree to the company that makes Triscuit crackers. You have a wonderful new cracker flavor of Rosemary and Olive Oil. I buy these boxes often as they are just sooo good and quite addicting. However, upon entering the grocery store to replenish my stash usually in a cranky mood as some child has decided to use a cart as a racing car, I find an unwelcome surprise. Much to my dismay, your company DOES NOT make a Family Size box of these crackers. I would appreciate a family size box as it would last longer and it would save on the green stuff ( money ). So I'm calling all Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuit lovers to unite and let's alert the company by signing my online petition. It's very simple...just leave a comment on my blog and lets hope we can change this!!!

Thank you!

X Stitch X

6 comments:

All right! I'm in, even if I have never tasted any! Ain't it blind faith?!
Did you get my postcard or has it been lost? Perhaps the stamp on it was too tempting so it didn't arrive?
Thanks for you kind cheerful words, Ash!
Lots of hugs!

Anonymous said... 2:23 PM  

Yea Get a family size box Save of fuel going to the market tooo many times
Hope this works
Hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said... 2:25 PM  

Ooh, they are the yummiest crackers EVER MADE! So I agree. (I just wish I could find any of them here in Canada.)

Good luck!

Deirdre
:)

Must have Triscuits!! I hate having to buy two or more boxes just to satisfy a craving :)

I've never had them, but I'll add my name.

Anonymous said... 9:02 PM  

I've noticed that they haven't seemed to bother making the family size in anything other than the originals. I guess they're trying to make more money on the specialty flavors?