Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Good evening Bloggy friends! Notice anything different?? LOL I played with my blog today and made it snazzy I think. Hehe..Hope you like it. Let me know if you have any problems with reading things..as I can tamper with the text colors next. Anyhoo, no batteries today..tried to find them but they were sold out so no pics yet. Sorry! :( Odd day today...woke up to snow falling..it didn't stick around long but it was pretty. Odd in the sense that it's the first full day of SPRING...I think Mother Nature forgot today was Spring..LOL

As for crafty things..made a few more beaded fobs for people. Contests I have had on some of the message boards I belong to...so I think it's time I sent them out! LOL Other than that..wrote a few letters and got some packages together..pretty boring day. Hopefully tomorrow I can find batteries for my camera and show off here as I know you are all eager to see what I've been stitching...after all this is a stitchy blog. LOLOL

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Sounds like quite a nice day Stitch! Even with the snow, since it didn't stay.
I like your new blog look and have no problems reading it. :D