Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

March 14, 2006

Whew!! What a windy day!!! Sheesh if someone was flying a kite, I bet they are orbiting Mars by now. LOL Of course, this strong wind blew the cold air back in so no more Spring weather for a little while. *sniff sniff* But hey, at least the flowers are beginning to come out and there are buds on the trees. : )
Anyhoo, had a fun filled day with my friend Lynne. Of course no stitching was accomplished as we were gabbing too much! LOL Though we did manage some stitching related items as I helped her with a pattern dilemma and she helped increase my stash! : ) Always thankful for that! LOL Hopefully, I’ll get to see her again next week and not have to wait a month like I did before. We were really good tho as usually we go out for lunch and shopping. However, the only thing we did was go to the local B&N ( Barnes and Noble) bookstore to search for the Quick and Easy March 06 issue, sadly to no avail tho. I’m going to check up here where I’m at..and hopefully they’ll have it. : ) I saw a preview of it and Harry the Hippo is soooo cute!! I love his little overalls!! : )
So that was my day! Fun fun!! Only a few more days left away from home..and then HOME!! Can’t tell I’m happy about that can ya?? LOL

Have a good one!

X Stitch X

0 comments: