Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

March 12th, 2006

Greetings my fellow bloggers! Not much to report today I’m afraid. I’m slacking big time on the stitching front..I did manage a few stitches today in a birthday gift, but other than that not much progress on anything else. I need to pick Happy Everything back up but haven’t yet. Where are my stitchy cheerleaders when I need them?? LOL
Here on the East Coast, we have been having some lovely weather! Nice and warm but not excessively warm. You know the weather where you feel that if you just lie around in your naked luster, you’d still somehow have too much on and be sweating your weight in water! Well it’s coming as the summer is impending, but the weather I’m speaking of is the nice and warm weather..highs in the 70s..fresh air..ahhh : ) I don’t mind this kind of weather at all. Signs of spring are all around..the new buds on the trees, the daffodils, all the new life..makes you feel like going out and trying something new. I haven’t quite figured out what I'm going to try to do yet..I’ll keep you posted though. : )
Well life shall get back to normal by St. Patty’s day. That is when I will be returning home again..come hades or high water!! Sheesh...I’m beginning to forget what the place looks like...tho I’m sure the maid hasn’t come to clean the house...*sigh* Oh wait a minute..I”m her!! LOL But hey, what a glorious way to celebrate my Irish heritage...chasing dust bunnies : D Teehee...

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

LOL! LOVED your maid joke! I missed you, Ash! It's such fun to read all your updates!
Lots of hugs!