Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Long time no write eh....so that means I've been busy scaling Mt. Everest or lost in the Amazon jungle, right? Nope...just haven't blogged in a while..no excuse really but I have my little Blog Policeofficer now and she'll tell me when it's been too long without a blog! LOLOL

Anyhoo...not much stitching going on, though I finished a couple of needlebooks that I will show off here soon. YAY! Tomorrow will be getting batteries as I also have acquired the battery police as well...LOL Of course, it will also be grocery shopping..and other things as T has to work this weekend. :/ Maybe I'll go with him to keep him company...don't know yet.

Alright now to the point of this blog...I have made a new friend through T...one of his fellow coworkers...let's call her L....and we've recently started emailing each other during the day..as I do with T. ( Yes they do actually work as well) LOL Very hard mind you!! Anyhoo, she sent me a certificate that I am most proud of!! I am offically with this certificate an Office Groupie...meaning that even though I don't work there...I am a member of the group! What comes with this priviledge?? Hearing all the juicy gossip about fellow co--workers and two good friends! :) Just kidding about the gossip...or am I?? I'll leave you to ponder that...

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

I'm a Peanut fan! And Marcie is definitely special... Love this!
I think that your Happy Everything is progressing, slowly but it is! I just love seeing this design take shape...
Glad to read you're working in between blogging lol!
Thanks for your kindest comments and above all cheerups!
Lots of hugs!
Lili

Anonymous said... 9:06 PM  

Really cute! How nice to have made some friends and be labeled an official groupie. :)