Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Ok..now I know some of you are sitting back freaked out because there are several entries for today! No worries...I am sitting at a coffee shop where they have unlimited internet and I'm posting all the blogs that I've written while I was away. I'm still not home..won't be till the 17th..St. Patty's Day mind you...but T is tired of me complaining about not having net! LOLOLOL No seriously, he's being a sweetheart as he knows I love keeping up my journal! : ) So he took me to this place after he came home to work and has told me to have at it! LOL So that's why so many entries! :)

Good day today! Another windy one but I managed to FINISH..yes that word did come out of my hands..a birthday present!! YAY!!! So the stitching slump is over! :) Now on to start another birthday present as March is a busy month for me!

Have a good one!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Thank T for me! I'm so happy I can read your blog!

Hiya Ashley **Waving at you**

Jackie x