Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do to all my blogger friends out there! Just a quick check in to let you know what's going on as some of you have contacted me wondering where I've disappeared to. Good news is that the situation is resolving itself beautifully and T & I will be returning back to normal..(what is normal? LOL) March 15. I'll have the net and I'm sure I'll be spending a few days getting caught up on everyone's blogs and emails. I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts! :) You all are the best!!! I've been getting in PLENTY of stitching and will update you further on that come March 15. :)

**BIG HUGS**

Happy Stitchin!!!

What a long strange trip its been?! LOL

X Stitch X

2 comments:

I am happy to read that things are turning OK!
Looking forward to the 15th!
Lots of hugs!

Great to hear from you again Ash and hopefully we'll hear some great news soon.