Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do! Well I squeezed out the last little bit of energy in the batteries of my camera to take these pics. I haven't done much stitching this weekend...been too engrosed in other things. Shame on me!! LOL I really need to stitch..I've got a birthday package that needs to go out ASAP...as the birthday is the 31st! Eek!!! :) So anyhoo...enjoy the pics!!



This is my most current update on Happy Everything! I haven't worked on it much this month as March seems to be a really big birthday month in the way of my friends! LOL



This is San Man's Happy Day. A pattern exclusive only to message board members. Anyhoo, I changed all the colors from the original pattern and it will be turned into a needlebook for a birthday pressie for a friend of mine! :)



Last but not least...this is the Marcie Thinking Binky square. Quick and simple..plus I think she's a cutie!! :)

So there you go..some of my progress during my away time. I'll take more pics of my finishes when I get some batteries...so please be patient! :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Hi Stitch,
You have some very cute projects going there!
Get those batteries changed, now, girl!! Lol!

Anonymous said... 9:04 PM  

Great stitching! Looking forwards to more. :)