Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world! Here I sit today having not accomplished much of anything. I have laundry I need to do...stitching I need to do....but yet I'm not drawn to do either. LOL Ever feel like that?? I did manage to do a little cleaning today...just the dishes..but hey it's something right. LOL

Anyhoo, there is a side of me that some of you don't know..I am a DUKE basketball FREAK!!! I have loved Duke basketball since I can remember...and tonight was their Sweet 16 game. No..they are not turning 16 years old..it's just the name of the level that they have reached in the NCAA Tourney. Their opponents were LSU ( Louisana State University ) and all week all of the major sports "peeps" have been declaring their love for LSU. Now, I being a Duke fan was waiting for our time to shut up the media and kick 'em where it hurts by beating the living Hades out of LSU. I'm still waiting....needless to say Duke LOST tonight!! We had an off night but that it not the main point why we lost...the main reason is simply this..REFS don't call things BOTH ways!!!!! We were constantly fouled and battered but because the media had decided that LSU was going to beat DUKE...they were ignored. So the point of this is that if you are going to call things..call it BOTH ways...when you flip a quarter you can't always call the same thing everytime because you look like a DONKEY! Plus you will lose more than you win...but that's not the point...

So my beloved Dukies lost tonight and we are out of the tourney...so close yet so far away...*sigh*

To my Dukies:

You played your hearts out and gave us a great season! Don't think of yourselves as failing as in you lost..everyone loses eventually. The point is to take this loss as a building point to a wonderful season next year! Thanks for a great season J.J, Sheldon, Sean, Lee, Ross, and Patrick J! Good luck in your future endeavors but never forget you have the heart of a Blue Devil!! :)

You'll always been number 1 to me no matter what!

0 comments: