Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging friends! Hope this finds you well :) This will probably be a long post, just a forwarning so enjoy. Let me first say, thank you to those who emailed and posted with concern. All things are good on the homefront, just seems as if my friends have been visited by the Bad News Sprite. This is a devious little character that only brings bad news and takes away happiness and smiles as a payment. He has been making quite the appearance in life as of recently and I am ready to BANISH him!! So please, stop some time today and shout at the top of your lungs, BANISH YE EVIL SPRITE! BACK TO WHENCEFORTH YOU CAME, NEVER TO RETURN! I know my friends will greatly appreciate it as will I! :)

So what have I been up to?? Well, today I have been jumping around like a jackrabbit! I made CD mixes and burned them on Cds. I have made my summertime pasta salad. (Let me know if you want the recipe). I have done three loads of laundry. Whew..I'm really quite tired! LOL Not really, but you would think I would be. Oh..and kitted up the rest of my Binky Squares that I have signed up for..as I will be doing the animal ones during StitchingWorldCup. I have done all of the Peanuts gang except for Schroeder and he won't take that long. What is left is what I have been putting off the longest, the Animal Magnetism squares from Stoney Creek. I love animals but I DESPISE all the color changes that Stoney Creek does in this series! Ugh, it's enough to drive me batty! So I decided that the World Cup was the perfect opportunity to force myself to stitch these..with a lot of support and encouragement! :) Once those are done, I will have done the 10 I signed up for..so I could sign up for more! YAY! :) Oh, the patterns are: the panda bear, the grey wolf, the grizzly bear and the koala bear. LOTS of color changes!! Ugh..:P

Well once last thing before I go, (I'll try my best to keep up with the Memes/Questions of the week) I have a little vent. I have put up some stash for sale and have posted it on several boards. I have had people promise to buy the moon and the sun..and have YET to pay!! This was two months ago! I am fed up and going to relist what was being saved for them! Please, KEEP in contact with your buyers/sellers. I consider myself a reasonable person and completely understand if payment is delayed for whatever reason: family, sudden expense..etc. BUT I am irked by people who want to buy several items and then I never hear from them again. I do attempt to contact them but I'm not going to beg. Just a vent...thanks for listening!

Have a good one!! Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

PS. A picture of my Linus square will show up soon....once I free it from the digi camera ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»