Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! See, good sign, the exclamation point is back. LOL :) Well like I always say, one bad day eventually means a good day will come along. Since that bad day was yesterday, today was a good day! :) The weather was not too bad, nice and thunderstormy. Now I know what you are saying, how on Earth could thunderstorms be a good thing?? Well, these had a rhythm to them that just kept you pressing on through the day. Since today was Sunday, it was our lazy day; meaning the only time we went out was to get a Sunday newspaper as they wont' deliever out here in the boonies. LOL But it was just a nice relaxing day mentally and physically, so I pulled out the dreaded Koala Bear and worked on him a bit. So here is the latest update..almost all of his face is done..(he needs his eyes) and the neck part is left. Then he's DONE! Whoo hooo!!!



Have a good evening!!

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

PS. Thanks to all of your comments of support of my snappiness yesterday! LOL I'm glad I could make you laugh a bit ;)

3 comments:

Congrats on getting your koala back into shape after all your frogging. I know just what you mean!!!!! Like how many ways can you stitch the word 'BIRTHDAY' wrong???

Hope you'll come and visit a fellow frogger.

Margaret

Just catching up on some blog reading and have to tell you, Stitch, that you always put a smile on my face when I read yours. :) From heat to thunderstorms, frogging to serene stitching - you've been through a lot lately, but your rants still have a humorous edge as do your happy posts. We have your heat wave now, but without the humidity so I can't complain quite as loudly as you. :D

Great! After frogging, the delicate point is to reach the same level as before without any more mistakes... And get further, and suddenly, you feel very calm and full of contentment...
I got your lovely mail, Ash! Smile on my face BEFORE breakfast! DH couldn't believe it! lol!
Hugs!