Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world. No exclaimation point tonight as I'm not in the mood. I HATE FROGS!!! Not the animal as I don't want PETA on my rear, but the FROGS that plague us stitchers. There I was happily stitching on the Koala Square while watching a movie. Well sort of watching a movie. It was on Comedy Central and was one of those that you don't have to watch the picture to get the jist of the movie. :) So I'm trucking along on the Koala bear actually beginning to see some progress when it happened! I was completing a row when I realized a stitch that I needed to put down was already there in a different color! Grrrrrr......*insert a bunch of not nice words and a pencil being thrown up against the wall* Well I didnt' really throw the pencil but definately felt like it. I had been stitching for TWO hours and spent the next 45 mintues picking out most of what I had just stitched due to being off ONE WHOLE ROW!!! Grrrrr.....so if anyone wants a FROG, help yourself because he needs to get the heck out of my house! :p

As if that isn't annoying enough, the infamous Miss Virginia Pageant is on. I am not complaining about pageants as to each his own. However, they hire a team of tone deaf/unable to keep rhythm singers and dancers to "preform and entertain" the audience between clothes changes. I am not an extremely educated person in music, meaning I don't have a degree in it, but anything that makes me want to hurl my tv out the window..is BAD. Not to mention, these are considered "professionals" and well I would think a professional in the entertainment industry could come up with new material. It does appear that they use different songs but the same dance moves. UGH! It's just annoying!!! Bah!! Some people just have been told they have "talent" a bit too much and they don't. I'm sure they are wonderful people in real life..but the talent fairy did not bless them.

Ok...rant over. I need chocolate....

Have a good night!!

Happy Stitchin!

X STitch X

4 comments:

Oooo weren't you in a ratty mood yesterday ;) Just like me, I was ratty with everything too.

Anyway, Fairy day - http://www.fairyday.com/

Hope the frog has been humanely dealt with now and that you stitch up a storm today.

Ash! You have such a gift in turning everything into something funny (eek! Don't throw the puter through the room! Frogging is no fun, but the way you tell things is.)
I got your mail, Ash! I'm just too lazy and tired at the moment... But our addresses love each other, and I love you. Will you marry me? lol! Fire first with the mail, OK?!
Lots of hugs!

Anonymous said... 7:33 PM  

Youch! Sounds like you had a tough stitching time yesterday. Sorry, my friend. :( I hope that today was much better!

I hope that you are able to dispatch that frog swiftly! And not over to me either. :) LOL!