Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood: My Punkymood


Howdy do blogging world! Hope all of you have found a nice shady place to escape to if you are outside or have cuddled up next to the AC if you are inside. Here in my little part of the world it's HOT!! That's H as in Humid, O as in Overbearing and T as in Temprature! (Thanks to T for that acronym! He really misses the game Acrophobia :( ) It's in the 90s here, that's mid 30s for the metrically inclined, and summer isn't even here yet. It doesn't arrive till June 21st (Wed)! Ugh!! :p So it will be staying indoors and drinking lots of water and fluids for us today. I should get in some great stitching time! :) Plus making a cool, yummy pasta salad for lunch for the week..as I HATE heating up the stove if at all possible. So stay cool everyone!! :)

I had a great day yesterday though! Once again the temprature gauge was high, but that didn't matter as I was stitching. Not at home mind you, with my girlfriend R. I hadn't met with her since January!! I couldn't believe it had been that long. LOL We live about 20 minutes from each other, but haven't seen each other in six months. We had tried to have our monthly stitch-in, but with one issue or the other, we have been unable to make it. We convened at the LNS Saturday mid morning. The odd thing is that usually I'm the one that's late, but yesterday she was. LOL

T went to the sandwich shop nearby to work on some projects for the office. We spent a good two hours catching up the news and sharing our projects. I didn't bring my SWC project, I brought the gift I am working on and have nearly finished. :) Yay! She was working on the new Libery freebie from GloryBee. It was about 1pm when I went to get T and he came back in the LNS with us. The store owner and R went to get lunch from the sandwich shop and brought it back. We all hung out ( T included ) for a few more minutes just to gab. :) It was great fun!!! After that, it was time for stash shopping. R picked up a new pillow kit that was patriotic, but I didn't get a good look at it, and the matching threads to stitch it. Knowing R, Mrs. Speed Stitcher, she'll have that stitched up in a jiffy! LOL I on the otherhand, who normally shy away from getting new stash as I have boatloads already, was there to pick up a pattern that I had specially ordered. Hehehe... :)

This pattern was being stitched on by a new friend of mine Libratsie as Sue's house on Memorial Day. Since everyone was busy stitching when I arrived at Sue's house, I took a moment to gander at everyone's projects and fell in love with hers! There are few patterns that are designed to fit my every whim what I call the Three C's of Me. They are comical, colorful and creative! Nice touch huh?? LOL So as soon as I got home from Sue's, I emailed my LNS and asked her to order it for me. T agreed that the pattern is ALL ME!! :) It's from Ruby Slipper Designs: and tell me those that know me, is this not perfect for me??? LOLOLOL



I love it! OF course though, there will be color changes! It is ME after all, Miss I never stick to an orignal pattern and throw my own twist to it. :) I, also, have some impending stash coming from San Man Originals due to a gift certifcate that was payment from a lady who was buying some of my stash for sale. She is overseas and has difficulty getting a US Money Order, so we settled on getting a GC for the payment. :) Hopefully, I'll get it soon. :)

Well back to taking it easy today! Too hot to do much else. :P I might be off the computer for a few days as I really need to work on my SWC project and have to banish myself from the puter. If I don't, nothing will get done as I'll be on this thing! LOL So stay cool! If you need me, tryy the email addy! :)

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Colour outside of the lines definitely is for you, Ash! I'll email you asap.
Hugs!