Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood: (Though I don't really feel childish, I just thought the face was too cute tonight!)

Howdy do blogging world!! Short but sweet blog tonight as I'm on the way out to the store to get salad stuff. It seems like we live at the grocery store sometimes..LOL. :) Anyhoo, here is my finish of Oh Canada freebie. It is done on 14ct white aida with Varigated DMC Red and 712 for the words. It will be finished into a pillow at a later date and jet it's way off to my friend in Canada. :)



The other is my sad update on the Koala Square. Much like the US Team, it hasn't gone very far at all..but unlike the US team, every little bit helps. Haha...I am beginning to think I set my goal too high..tho I'll be satisfied if I get TWO squares done. LOL Enjoy!!




So after a quick trip to the store..and a soak in the tub ( weather permitting ), it will be down to settle with my stitching. I have yet to work on Happy Everything for the month..so I need to pick that up soon. Sorry L, I was just so into finishing Oh Canada...:( *Hugs* Gmail is your FRIEND :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:33 PM  

Nice finish! And you're right, every bit counts on your koala. I hope that you are able to meet your goals, even if they were lofty. Hopefully, they weren't so lofty as to have the opposite effect and dishearten you. :) Keep up the great work!