Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world!! Well I did it. I actually started my first Stitching World Cup piece yesterday! YAY!! I chose the Koala Bear to do first and this is my progress after two hours! Ugh!! So many color changes....it's hard to see progress. But I must not get discouraged...:) I'll work on it some more later today...but just wanted to show my first pic. (Just for the newbies, I have chosen to do four of the Animal Magnetism squares: Grizzly Bear, Koala Bear, Panda Bear and Grey Wolf) :)




In amongst the squares, I'm working on this freebie for a friend of mine. IT's a thank you for her surprising me with a great package full of goodies!! She lives in Canada..so I thought it was appropriate..not sure what it will turn into yet. LOL



So off to go do some buisness and then STITCH!! Whoo hoo!! Have a good one! GOOD LUCK FELLOW WORLD CUPPERS!!

X Stitch X

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:22 AM  

Could you do some of my stitching too? *grin*

I haven't touched to my piece since I prepared it, and it seems that it may take few days before I get into it... (Things to do before I jump on the jet plane. :)

Good luck with the cup!

Can you imagine that one of my friends' husband is taking his summer holiday during the world cup, and will not go on holiday until that cup is over?
Another friend's husband is at home at 6 pm (starting game) when he keeps telling his wife he JUST CAN'T leave work before 8pm the rest of the four years!!! She should divorce!
I'm blessed: DH just isn't interested in sports on TV.
Thank you for your kind healing warm thoughts sent to my mom and I, they mean so much, Ash.
Lots of hugs!