Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging friends!! Hope this finds all of you well! :) I have to trample off into the wild blue yonder for a few days and in my place of destination, there is not a computer to be found. So I leave you with this minor blog saying that all questions will be answered when I get back!

Have a good one!!

Keep Stitchin! (I may not have a puter..but I am bringing stitching ;) )

X Stitch X

3 comments:

Have a good trip! With no computer to distract you, maybe you'll get lots more stitching done. :)

The party looks great! Send me an email when you're back! Of course, I agree on an idea of exchange, but I've never done this before, so you will have to explain EVERYTHING! Don't worry: I understand fast if you explain a lot... lol!
Ditto Karen-s for stitching updates!
Take care, Ash!

Anonymous said... 7:59 AM  

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»