Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Howdy do blogging world!! Hope this finds everyone well. :) Things are going well here! Glad some of you have taken a liking to T and my M.E.N. idea! LOL It's nice to have an idea embraced..and we are toying around with the idea of maybe turning it into a cross stitch pattern of some sort. So stay tuned! LOL I am not answering the SBQ this week for two reasons. One, my backs are horrible messes of little strings and two, the front of a project to me is FAR more important than the back. :) Just my opinion...

Anyhoo, once again another blogger has led me to take another quiz! Thank Zohrahfor this one! :)








Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?




You're Beth March of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



As for stitching today, I started a quick project! A thank you gift to my Spring Friends Exchange partner..who lives in Canada. Picture to come once I'm finished. Also, I've spent the last few days working on some plastic canvas Care Bears for T's office. However, I can't give too much detail..as they are a surprise!! Shhhhh..hehehe...

Tomorrow stars the Stitching World Cup!! So I'll close with GOOD LUCK CUPPERS!!! May we achieve our goals and make new friends!! :)

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:20 AM  

Oh I love the character for your answer. :)