Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

*Yawn* Oh excuse me!! Manners Stitch! :p Howdy do blogging world! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a busy and long couple of days so I'm just merely checking in tonight. I'll fill in all the details tomorrow with pictures. However, to answer the most impending questions, yes, I'm fine..and yes I've been stitching! ;) Hehehe...Ok here is this weeks SBQ...Enjoy!! :)

SBQ: Have you ever used a magnifying glass while stitching? If so, did you find it helpful?

Simple answer. Nope. The closest I have gotten to those things is seen a couple of my fellow stitchers use them..and it was interesting. :)

Happy Stitchin!! Stay cool in the heat!!

X Stitch X

1 comments:

Send some of that sun over to England will you?!!