Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:
Howdy do blogging world! Well not really frantic..but a busy one no doubt. It's been a busy week period and tonight is as well. Errand day..fun fun. LOL However, I have been a good girl and worked on my SWC projects, but there really isn't enough to post an update. I'm sure you've heard me screaming over the idiot that designed a pattern that places stitches of DMC 844 (Charcoal Grey) next to DMC 535 (same color grey only a tad lighter)!!! Ugh!!! :p But they are for a good cause so I will keep pressing on. I've also worked some on my *secret* gift for a friend...which is turning out pretty nifty, if I don't say so myself. :)

So seeing as it's Friday..time to do the SBQ and Booking Through Thursday questions. Enjoy!! After this..it's off to go stitch some on this Koala Bear..heaven help me!! LOL


SBQ: How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?

Do I own any cross stitch books??? Haha..you're funny!! I am the QUEEN of cross stitch books. I often find it hard to justify to pay a certain amount of money for just one leaflet, so I pool that money together and buy a book instead. I'd say I own at least 20! I use them all the time..for refrences, for patterns, for even finishing ideas. I love cross stitch books!! Sometimes I'd rather have a bunch of those..than leaflets. Hehehe..

BookingThroughThursday:
Which book character(s) would you...

1. Like to have dinner with?

- Probably Gastby. Between his charm, innocence and knowledge; I'm sure it would be a dinner I would not soon forget.

2. Believe would be the best to help you out in a crisis?

- Ellen Foster. Eventhough through all the strife that happened in her life, she still was a rock until she found parents. Plus her sense of humor would keep me smiling.

3. Like to ask for an autograph?

- Bridget Jones. Haha...that would be a treasure!! To actually have acquired the signature of someone that was able to balance all those balls in her life. LOL

4. Most identify with personally?

- Hmmm..I don't know. I'll have to get back to that one.

Well there you go! Enjoy!! Tomorrow will be a busy day so I'll post all the fun tomorrow night! HEhehe...Oh..and to my friend L...I'll work on Happy Everything..JUST FOR YOU this weekend!!! As someone told me you were wondering how I was doing on it..hehehehehe...*hugs*

Happy Stitchin!

X Stitch X

0 comments: