Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Howdy do blogging world! First off let me welcome my new members to my blog. Welcome! Feel free to just jump right in and stay as long as you like. :) Now the title..yes..that big yellow blob came out today. *angels sing* I had forgotten what it looked like as I hadn't seen it in so long. Good thing I remember that looking directly into the sun for an extensive amount of time can turn your eyeballs to mush..haha. It was nice though to see his smiling face and hopefully he'll stick around for a little while. Though he can keep his little bratty punk of a child, the heat, at home. :P I don't need much more of him.

Anyhoo, haven't done much in the way of stitching. I know I know...only a few more weeks till the SWC is over...yadda yadda...and I haven't finished one..blah blah...I hear you!! :) I wish those little voices in my head would take a vacation sometimes..;) However, that is what four day weekends are for. I have one coming up this weekend! YAY!! T is off from work..so we will be hanging out and just being. LOL It's our nation's Independence day on Tuesday, July 4th. Wonder if our forfathers would be proud of what we've become?? Hmmm....

So no mail on Tuesday..bah! Not that I get any anyway..:( Oh sure, I get plenty of people I've never heard of begging me for money....who the heck is Master Card anyway and why did his poor mother curse him with that name???? ;) Maybe I'll take some of my four day weekend and write some letters...snail mail style. Guess that's the only way I'm going to get happy mail..is to send some. LOL

Have a good one!! Off to go feed the house..er..grocery storing. :)

Happy Stitchin!!

X Stitch X

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:56 PM  

Your writing style is hilarious. Thanks for the grin. :) Have a wonderful long weekend! I am definitely looking forward to it myself.

You can keep that big yellow blob, it's way too hot over here! Send some of those nice white cotton balls this way, to shade us and bring lots of water! :)

I do enjoy your posts, Stitch! Always good for a big grin if not a flat out guffaw. :D

Anonymous said... 5:16 PM  

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»