Stitch's Showcase

Come in and view the lens into Stitch's soul. Take what you will but remember that this photograph is a true original.

Current Mood:

Greetings from soggy and wet my neck of the woods! Mother Nature is a very funny character. I believe now that if you constantly complain about how she's running things, like a woman she will unleash her wrath on you. Thus explains the three days+ of straight rain we have gotten. Mainly due to the foolish idiots, mostly male, prediciting the weather at the local weather stations. They have been griping non stop about the lack of 2 or three inches of rain in their precious little guages for months now. No offense, I'll go sweat a couple of inches in that cup for you!! :p Anyhoo, their griping must have reached Mother Nature's ears and she's tired of it, thus launching a rain storm without end. Not that I mind the rain as it's quite peaceful and calming, but day after...ooo wait..I better not complain or the East Coast will turn into the Sahara Desert...

Anyhoo, I'm going out tonight..for a burger. T's treat! :) I don't crave red meat often but when I do, it's like a leech; it won't go away until red meat is sitting in my stomach. :) Yay!! Of course my other craving is M&Ms. Peanut, plain...doesn't matter. THose little globes of chocolately goodness are my weakness! Much like a gold card and a stitcher having carte blanche of an LNS. Dangerous combo! :) So since you have read this blog..that is your payment. Since I entertain you for a miniumum of 5 minutes..I feel I deserve a small reward. :) Send your bags of yummy M&Ms to.....

Gosh...why can't those little places where you stick floppys and disk not have the ability to spit out things?? Say like..M&Ms.....

Have a good one!

X Stitch X

6 comments:

Yep! Two posts ago, you said you needed chocolate! M&Ms are addictive, both DH and I eat them compulsively. But I still have a bag for you! Wait! Who ate the last M&Ms I had hidden under my pillow? I want the guilty one to denounce himself (herself?)!!!
Sorry, Ash. Not this time...
Will a hug do?

Anonymous said... 6:59 AM  

I can leave M&M's easily here its giant cadbury's chocolate buttons I have a problem with they keep wanting me to buy them ;-)

M & M's... Oh, now you've got me craving! :)

That has to bee one of my Favorites. M&M's with penut's... so I think you need to invent a computer that sends them so we can all have some...LOL

Anonymous said... 2:05 PM  

Yep, peanut. Mmmmm... I've been really craving candy again lately. I have this funny way of craving it, buying it and then not eating it. And the craving changes from more sugar-based candies to chocolately ones. Oh well! That's a woman for you, right? ;)

Hi

I came across your blog tonight and I think it's great! I love the little mood pictures and your blog is a joy to read.

Ah....chocolate is a subject very dear to my heart. I too am not fussy about which M&Ms to go for, nuts or plain, it doesn't matter a jot :) There's a shop in Nottingham's city centre called 'Hotel Chocolat' and the staff think I live there - it's a chocoholic's dream! :)